RTR040 - 2400 CLASS LOCOMOTIVE HIGH NOSE CORPORATE LIVERY #2415 (1994 - 2004) HOn3½ (12mm GAUGE)
Our 2400 locomotive offers the following features:
- Dual Brass Flywheels.
- Genuine Kadee #58 couplers set at the correct height for QR rollingstock.
- Adjustable coupler pockets to accommodate those modelling standard gauge.
- Directional lighting in both DC and DCC, including illuminated number boards.
- Era and locomotive specific printing and detailing.
- Highly detailed ABS body and components.
- Fully DCC and Sound ready.
- 8 pin DCC socket.
- Highly durable and flexible Acetyl handrails, air hoses and underframe piping.
- Brass and stainless steel etched details.
- Full Die Cast Chassis.
- Multiple era reflective logos.
- Multiple era Danger Overhead Live Wires logos.
- Moulded fans where appropriate.
- Highly detailed bogie sideframes.
- Brake shoes that line up with the wheels (in both gauges).
- Highly detailed underframe including many individually applied parts.
More photos of the model will be added here soon.